Comae Stardust Platform Pricing
Comae Stardust is charged based on the memory image size, not based on a subscription service or device. This customer friendly pricing allows you to pay as you go and not in advance of demand.
Comae Stardust is offered in two tiers: free and paid. The free tier has access to the memory incident response toolkit. The paid tier has access to the analysis features, either as a pay-as-you-go or as a subscription model.
For a taste of Comae
Get access to the most popular memory acquisition tool within few minutes!
- Access to DumpIt for Windows
- Evaluation or Educational use only
This customer friendly pricing is charged based on the amount of data processed and number of users. Internal usage only.
- Access to DumpIt for Windows (x86, x64, ARM64
- Upload images to Comae Stardust
- Report Generation
From mid-size to large teams.
Services providers or large companies, with high requirements, that prefer a pre-allocated annual consumption plan with volume discount. Custom features requirements.
- Access to DumpIt for Windows (x86, x64, ARM64)
- Access to DumpIt for Linux
- Third Party Integrations
- Redistributable License
- OEM Agreement
- Multiple users
- API access
- Premium support
- On-premise pre-processing
- Threat intelligence integration (Virustotal, ThreatGrid)
- Custom data hosting
- Volume discounts
Stardust Pay-As-You-Go Calculator
Included for all Comae customers and partners
- Support provided in two language: English, French.
- Twitter @ComaeIo
- Comae stardust service dashboard